GEMOLOGUE IS HIRING: EDITORIAL INTERNS
GEMOLOGUE is looking for talented Editorial Interns. Do you love research, writing, and editing? Do you care deeply about the world of jewellery? We are looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in jewellery and fashion. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and proactive with exceptional taste. Please be prepared to work hard, wear many different hats, and learn about all aspects of this online jewellery destination!
Editorial Intern Responsibilities:
- Pitching ideas and writing original stories for GEMOLOGUE
- Helping the editorial team build and produce stories in GEMOLOGUE’s Content Management System
- Assisting the editorial team in finding stylish and shoppable product for stories, as well as general research
- Working with the editorial team to write and produce daily content, including pitching ideas for new and interesting recurring series that are a good editorial fit for GEMOLOGUE
- Keeping a trained and unwavering eye on jewellery news to contribute to daily news content
- Helping with day-to-day GEMOLOGUE operations including administrative duties Assisting on set of photo shoots and at jewellery events&fairs
- Must have strong research and writing skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be interested, knowledgeable, and ready to learn about all aspects of the jewellery industry
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
- Candidates could be enrolled in university at the time of their internship and should be able to commit to 2-3 full days a week for a minimum of four months. GEMOLOGUE is located in Central London.
To apply, please send a resume, two writing samples preferably about jewellery to [email protected] with “Internship” in the subject field.